CareSteam Medical Staffing works with each and every candidate on an individualized basis whether this is your first position, or you are transitioning to a new one. We understand that the whole process can be overwhelming, so we strive to learn what your career as well as personal goals are.
We recognize that placement is of utmost importance to each candidate, and flexibility is imperative. CareStream works with many types of organizations to identify the jobs available to best fit each healthcare professional.
Some types of facilities we work with include but are not limited to:
- Long Term Care & Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Private Practice Physicians Offices
- Urgent Care Centers
- Imaging Settings
- Rehabilitative Facilities
- Radiology Centers
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Dialysis Centers
- Home Care Agencies
- Educational Facilities
- Many Other Clinical Settings
Call us at 443-249-2395 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today!
The team at CareStream Medical Staffing will guide you through each new opportunity to ensure you are fully prepared and ready to accept the assignment offered.
We go through the following steps:
- Pre-qualify and present you as the right candidate to hiring managers.
- Conduct a customized search utilizing your skills, experience and preferences and discuss suitable opportunities with you.
- Present a comprehensive profile of prospective employers highlighting expectations, total benefits and compensation package, as well as organizational environment, and advancement opportunities.
- Act as your advocate, guiding and supporting you through the job process.
- Continue to be in contact as you transition into your position.