CareStream Medical Staffing has numerous outstanding Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities available right away! Click APPLY NOW to join the CareStream Team!
Call 443 249 2395 or E-mail email@example.com to learn more… Or simply select “APPLY NOW”
A licensed practical nurse works in a medical setting and sees to it that patients are comfortable and well cared for. They will update medical charts and administer medication as prescribed by a licensed physician. Additionally, a licensed practical nurse will answer patient’s questions regarding their medical care and medication.
Our facility is looking for a licensed practical nurse to join our team. At our facilities, the LPN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our patients. Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, the successful candidate will work within their entire scope of practice. The LPN will be fully accountable for ensuring that the utmost in competent care and safety is consistently delivered to all residents. This opportunity awaits a motivated and ambitious -professional with assisted living experience.
The duties of an LPN may vary depending on the work environment, but they generally include the following:
· Provide bedside care
· Administer medications and document therapeutic effects
· Take vital signs temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration)
· Assist with resident comfort
· Prepare and administer injections and/or enemas
· Collect samples and monitor catheters
· Provide wound care
· Help coach staff, as necessary
An LPN needs to have several skills to be a great fit. Necessary skills include the following:
· Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
· 2+ years of related nursing experience
· Up to date first aid and CPR certifications
· Current LPN license in the state (Maryland)
· Willingness to work evenings and weekends
· Exceptional staff training and customer service skills
· Compassionate and friendly demeanor
Pay determined by experience!